Jorge Hernandez is a lifelong media enthusiast fascinated by how technology and culture shape each other. Jorge’s fascination has led him to work in film, television, photography, publishing, as well as online and in mobile communities. He is presently the Communications Director at CoPromote, an influencer and creator social media boosting app. Jorge serves as Content Marketing and Media Advisor for Cannawise.
• Three successful mobile products and apps.
• Content creation, curation, and strategy for CoPromote, an influencer and creator social media boosting app.
• Product Management for Snackable Media, including Predicto, a mobile trivia game featuring a celebrity quiz show for social media
• Product Management for Cellfish Media, including bilingual SMS communities
• Editorial, and executive assistance at Vibe Magazine
• Publicity at Playboy Enterprises
•.Publicity for Magnum PR with clients including Underworld, The Prodigy, and many top electronic and indie rock acts
• Creator and manager of Kodak’s digital records management services for clients including the city of Chicago, and Best Foods, Inc. in New Jersey
• Features, reviews, and interviews with musicians, producers, and DJs for various publications including DJMag, Vibe Magazine, Insomniac, Urb Magazine, BPM Magazine, Village Voice
Jorge has been a key player in the success of mobile products and communities by being able to create and manage robust technical and creative teams that build engaging products.
Additionally, through his work in publicity and publishing, Jorge has been a member of marketing teams responsible for the success of several movies, television shows, music festivals, albums, and emerging artists.
Jorge is a flexible and focused creator capable of working independently and using that personal understanding to manage and scale technical and creative teams. He has an affinity for growing communities and communicating the needs of users to programming and executive teams. He is an established writer who can switch effortlessly between technical writing, copywriting, and creative writing. He is familiar with the content creation and management process from concept to production and optimization.