Peter Isacksen is one of the industry’s most highly regarded leaders and innovators in the burgeoning field of branded entertainment with over 400 webisodes under his belt. He runs all creative and production for Content & Company, and has won virtually every major award for brand content with programs like The 4-9ers, Summer With Cimorelli and Clean Break. For Cannawise, he serves as Director, Branded Content and will write, direct and produce all webisodes and campaigns.
• His clients have included Subway, Ford Motor Company and Energizer.
• The critically acclaimed series, Business Unusual, sponsored by Arthur Anderson, starring Lou Dobbs and aired on CNN for five years
• Co-President of JWTwo, the entertainment division of J Walter Thompson Agency/NY.
• Co-Creator and Executive Producer of the awardwinning
TBS microseries, Lovebites, for client Unilever produced in partnership with JWT and Actor/Producer Paul Reiser. The longest running short-format series ever, with over 150 episodes.
• Creator/Consulting Producer of ABC-TV’s 2009 game show,
Opportunity Knocks produced with partners Katalyst Films (Ashton Kutcher and
Jason Goldberg) and 3 Ball Productions.
• Founder: Radio…with Pictures, an L.A. television and film production
company that produced series and primetime specials, including the Emmy-nominated archaeological TV events, Opening the Lost Tombs: Live from Egypt and Opening the Tombs of the Golden Mummies: Live, both for Fox Television.
• Produced the game show Taboo for Spike TV, “World Beer Games” for FX
• Produced The Manual, a magazine-format series for Fine Living Network.
• Feature film credits include: Executive Producing Keys to Tulsa, starring James Spader.
• Partner at Bert Berdis & Company (BB&C), the world’s largest radio commercial production company. He and Bert received over 200 major advertising awards with campaigns for clients such as Nike, Pepsi, FedEx, Gillette, American Express, Wendy’s, McDonald’s, and Sony.
Peter comes to entertainment from the acting side, and has appeared on over 250 television shows, including C.P.O. Sharkey, The Love Boat, Three’s Company, Fantasy Island, The Hogan Family and Magnum, P.I., Grand Theft Auto and Under the Rainbow.
Peter is a flexible and focused creator capable of working with both technical and creative teams and running a production, campaign and set. He’s an industry insider who knows how to get things done quickly and on budget, based on his relationships, access, and skill. He comes to the cannabiz industry because he sees a need for effective and game-changing content at this pivotal time in our nations history. Branded content that serves both the viewer and the brand is key to success, and thoughtful, engaging content is what he does best.